EPDM flat roof kits give both trade and DIY roofers the opportunity to simplify domestic roofing projects of all types and are available in a range of standard, off-the-shelf sizes for sheds, garages, green roofs and extensions.
The introduction of flat roof kits from Permaroof has opened new doors across the UK as the handiest homeowners realise that they no longer need to employ a professional roofing company to replace a shed roof. Today, the shed roof kit offers an easy way to tackle the project DIY-fashion.
What’s in Permaroof EPDM flat roof kits?
Permaroof includes everything you need to complete your domestic roofing project in your flat roof kits:
- Firestone EPDM to fit your chosen size - (8M2 MINIMUM)
- Permaroof Water Based Adhesive
- Permaroof Bonding Adhesive
- Permaroof Upvc 2-part Drip / Gutter Trim (Enough lengths for one long side of your roof)
- Permaroof Upvc Edge Trim (For one long side and two short sides)
- Permaroof External Corner (x4)
- Permaroof External Corner End Cap (x2)
- Permaroof Joint Clips
- Permaroof Edge Trim End Cap
- Permaroof Closed Cell Foam Tape
- Full flat roof kit installation instructions
Permaroof support for flat roofers
In addition to the creation of our flat roof kits to help make life easier for flat roofers, Permaroof also offer industry-leading support to all our customers. Our resource library includes EPDM installation guides for every aspect of flat roofing, including:
- Full EPDM membrane application
- Task-specific EPDM application – e.g. How to fit gutter edge trim, fitting an EPDM pipe boot and more
- Technical specifications
- Video demonstrations
- And more.
Our experienced sales teams are on hand during working hours to offer guidance with ordering and application over the telephone and within our online live chat service. We are happy to help with any issue you might have and pride ourselves on our award-winning customer service values.
Let Permaroof help you make light work of all your roofing projects this year with comprehensive flat roof kits that give you exactly the right amount of materials you need to get the job done, hassle-free.
Visit the flat roof kits page to find out more.