ELEVATE EPDM SHED ROOF KIT - 8' X 6' 2.7M X 2.3M
EPDM 8’ x 6’ Shed Roof Kit
Re-roof your shed for the last time! Elevate RubberCover EPDM shed roof kit contains everything you need to replace your 8’ x 6’ shed roof. Fast and easy to apply, perfect for DIY. Lifetime Guarantee.
- Fast and easy to fit – no experience needed
- Everything included, even adhesives and sealants
- Lifetime membrane guarantee
- For standard 8’ x 6’ (2.7m x 2.3m) shed
- Thickness 1.14mm
- Weight 1.4kg per m2
- RubberCover EPDM membrane (8’ x 6’ + overhang)
- Elevate Spray Contact Adhesive
- PermaRoof Bond and Seal Sealant
- Lifetime Membrane Warranty
In this kit we have ensured that the piece of rubber exceeds the size of your shed roof to allow for the necessary overhang and additional length caused by the apex. If you require additional trims and adhesive these can be purchased in our online shop.
[+] Options Available
We stock a range of standard sized shed roof kits from 6' X 4' (2m x 1.7m) up to 10' X 8' (3.4m x 3m). View our full range of shed roof kits here. PermaRoof also developed a range of custom-cut roof kits, tailored to include edge and gutter trim to complete your other flat roof projects (min 8m2). No waste. Perfect for DIY garage roofing, green roof projects and more. View all our flat roof kits here.
[+] Product Features
PermaRoof UK’s EPDM shed roof kits contain everything you need to re-roof your shed for the last time with a Lifetime Guarantee. Elevate flat roof membranes offer both trade and DIY roofers high quality and exceptional performance. Order today and get your membrane hand cut to size at PermaRoof UK, ready for fast delivery.
Fast and easy to install
Applied in a single sheet, resulting in fewer seams and reduced installation time. Cold applied using water-based and bonding adhesives. Safe and easy to apply. Ideal for DIY.
Superior weatherability and durability
Unmatched resistance to ozone and UV radiation. 100% water resistant over the long term. Proven worldwide high performance in a range of locations and climates. Life expectancy of over 50 years.
High flexibility and elongation
Remains flexible at extreme temperatures and maintains UV stability. Elongation over 300% to accommodate significant building movement and temperature fluctuations.
Low life cycle cost
Requires little or no maintenance over the lifespan. Suitable for DIY application and reduces professional installation time. Elevate EPDM is a long-term flat roof waterproofing solution with a low life cycle cost.
Limited environmental impact during the manufacturing process and throughout use. Fully recyclable.
[+] Customer Service and Delivery
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
[+] Trade Customers
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
[+] How to fit your shed roof kit
Both preparation and installation of RubberCover shed roof systems are important to ensure the best performance from your project. The Permaroof teams are happy to advise. Call us on 01773 441 947 during working hours or use the live chat facility.
[+] Application of the membrane
- Lay out the EPDM membrane over the surface area of your shed allowing for the correct overhang. Allow the membrane to rest for around 30 minutes to allow packing creases to dissipate.
- Fold the EPDM back to expose around half of the roof.
- Use the gloves provided. If you have the Permaroof spray adhesive, spray an even coat across both the membrane and the exposed timber shed roof. If you’re using the roller to apply water-based bonding adhesive to the substrate, apply an even coat across the exposed timber.
- Roll the membrane into the adhesive and remove trapped air or wrinkles by smoothing with a soft bristle broom or brush.
- Trim excess membrane, leaving approx. 50mm overhang.
- Use the Permaroof Bond and Seal along the edge of the standard shed edge bead (timber) and sandwich the overhang EPDM membrane to create a seal before fixing with screws or nails.
Please see the video below for full instructions on how to install your EPDM shed roof kit.
[+] Cost comparison vs. traditional felt roofing
For a small average-sized shed, we would expect that a roll of traditional roofing felt would cost somewhere between £50-60, which is the cheaper option in the short term. However, consider the 50-year life expectancy of the EPDM shed roof kit and how many times you have already re-roofed your shed with felt and it is clear that there is a better cost vs value over the long term.
[+] Preparation of the roof deck
Ensure the surface is free from debris, dirt and dust and is in good condition. Correct preparation is essential to ensure both successful application of the EPDM shed roof kit and long-term performance. Find full preparation guidelines here. (PDF)
[+] Video: How to Waterproof Your Shed