SINGLE GARAGE ROOF KIT (6.4M X 3.9M)
This single garage roof kit contains Firestone RubberCover EPDM membrane, adhesive, sealant, gutter trim, edge trim and fixings. 1.14mm membrane, lightweight 1.4kg per m2. High performance, long-term waterproofing.
Single Garage Roof Kit (6.4m x 3.9m)
Fix leaks or replace your old roof covering fast with the PermaRoof UK EPDM complete roof kit for a single garage. Contains everything you need, easy to fit, ideal for DIY.
- Fast and easy to fit – no experience needed
- 50-year life expectancy
- Everything included
- Standard size includes overhang
- Thickness 1.14mm
- Weight 1.4kg per m2
- Firestone RubberCover EPDM membrane (6.4m x 3.9m)
- PermaRoof 5L Water-based Adhesive
- 2 x Firestone Spray Contact Adhesive (750ml aerosol)
- 1 x PermaRoof Bond and Seal Sealant
- 3 x 2.5m two-part gutter trim
- 4 x 3.5m edge trim
- 1 x joint clip
- 4 x external corners
- 2 x end caps
- 3 x closed cell foam tape
- 1 x pack poly pins (40mm)
In this kit we have ensured that the piece of rubber exceeds the size of your garage roof to allow for the necessary overhang. If you require additional trims and adhesive these can be purchased in our online shop.
[+] Options Available
[+] Product Features
Fast and easy to fit, ideal for DIY
Once the substrate is prepared, the EPDM membrane is fast and easy to install, making it straightforward for a competent DIYer. Applied in a single piece, there are no seams to handle, and few tools are needed.
EPDM rubber membrane offers high performance and is among the most reliable single-ply roofing materials on the market today. Stable and flexible at extreme, fluctuating temperatures and highly resistant to UV and ozone, it compensates for building movement and can elongate up to 300%. We include Firestone RubberCover EPDM in all our roofing kits to ensure high quality and high performance over the long term.
Firestone RubberCover EPDM membranes have an estimated service life of more than 50 years. This is based on proven performance in the field.
With little or no maintenance required over the exceptional life expectancy, your EPDM garage roof is a long-term waterproofing solution. Extremely durable and hard to damage, but easy to repair if necessary. Suitable for DIY and significantly reduces the installation time if fitted by a professional roofer.
[+] Customer Service and Delivery
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
[+] Trade Customers
Installing your EPDM garage roof kit
Installation of your EPDM bay window kit is fast and straightforward, ideal for a competent DIYer. We offer exceptional customer support and provide a range of free resources to help with preparation and installation of your kit.
Just a few tools are needed:
- Soft-bristled household broom
- Adhesive rollers (large 9” and small 4” rollers recommended)
- Sharp scissors
- Penny roller for EPDM detailing
- Seam or edge roller
Find all your flat roofing tools and rollers right here at PermaRoof Store. To tailor a unique roofing kit, talk to the PermaRoof team on 01773 441 947.
Looking for an installation guide?
Visit the video library to find step-by-step EPDM installation tutorials and product information here.