Emergency Roof Repair
Permaroof UK introduces the revolutionary solution to all types of roof repairs. Ideal for carrying out repairs to flat roofs, pitched roofs and gutters; suitable substrates include weathered asphalt and bituminous surfaces, concrete, brickwork, fibreglass, felt, metal (galvanised and ferrous). The product can be applied by brush or with a squeegee.
- Waterproofs instantly – fantastic water resistance
- Only one coat needed for fast repairs
- Ready to use straight out the tin – no catalysing or mixing components required
- Ideal for general maintenance work
- Contains fibres that provide extra strength for the coating and interlace to cover small gaps or cracks
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 25°C
- Rainfall after application has no adverse effect
Coverage rates: High build Coat: Between 1Kg - 2Kg/m2. coverage rates are dependent on roughness/porosity of substrate.
Cure Times: Usually to 6-7 days depending on temperature and thickness of coating applied. Note: The product may remain soft for a further period depending on climatic conditions, this is not detrimental to the waterproofing qualities of the product. Any foot traffic during curing periods must be avoided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help with further information. Please note, not suitable for timber, balconies, walkways, or new, aged or plasticised PVC.
Find out more about Emergency Roof Repair here.
Customer Service and Delivery