ELEVATE QuickSeam SA Flashing PLM
High performance Quickseam flashing offers a self-seaming, easy to install alternative to traditional flashing methods or for repairing membrane. 18" width, sold per linear metre to suit roofing projects of all sizes. Consists of EPDM membrane, factory-laminated to Quickseam tape.
ELEVATE Quickseam SA Flashing (PLM)
Elevate SA flashing offers a high performance alternative to traditional methods for your roofing projects. Factory laminated EPDM membrane to Quickseam tape, it is self-seaming and easy to install.
Ideal for trade or DIY, Quickseam flashing is available to buy by the metre and is 457mm (18” wide) to suit a wide range of project types, regardless of size.
- Long-term performance
- Fast and easy to install
- Ideal for membrane repairs
- 457mm (18”) width
- Sold per linear metre
- EPDM laminated to Quickseam tape
Specially selected for use with:
- EPDM flat roofing systems
- Gutter lining
- Flashing roof skylights
- Seal drain inserts
- Flash in pipe flanges
- Curbs or parapets (where flashing heights allow)
- Flat roof repairs (where cured EPDM is required)
Contact the PermaRoof teams if you need help with any aspect of your order on 01773 441 947.
Features and benefits of Elevate SA flashing:
Elevate Quickseam SA flashing has a polyester release liner for easy removal and excellent weather resistance. It has all the qualities of EPDM membrane in terms of longevity and performance and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- Superior ozone and ultraviolet resistance
- Remains flexible over wide temperature variations
- Excellent long term weathering qualities
- Application temperature range between -23 degrees and +49 degrees.
Customer Service and Delivery:
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
Installing Quickseam SA flashing
Note: No contact adhesive is needed for the installation of SA flashing. QuickPrime Plus must be used to prime the membrane to which the flashing will be attached.
Allow the Quickprime Plus to flash off (user will determine flash off time) until tacky.
Cut the SA Flashing to sufficient length for the area you are working on and apply once the QuickPrime Plus has flashed off. Take care not to crease the flashing or trap any large pockets of air underneath, as these will affect the integrity of the seal.
Use a suitable EPDM roller or brush to remove any small, trapped air bubbles.
Product code: 1005486