PERMAROOF UPVC EDGE TRIM 65MM X 3.5M
PermaRoof UPVC Kerb Edge Trim (65mm x 3.5m)
PermaRoof kerb edge trim is designed to seal and protect the roof edges. It is part of a high quality trim system, injection moulded and using virgin-extruded plastics to form a non-brittle, consistent finish.
Fast and easy to install, ideal for both trade and DIY. Accessories available for seals, joins, corners and upstands. Perfect for use with EPDM and most other types of membrane.
- Fast and easy to fit – no experience needed
- Available in black, white and anthracite grey
- Non-brittle, injection moulded for consistency
- 65mm profile
- 3.5m lengths (sold singly)
Other options Available:
- Anthracite grey
PermaRoof’s UPVC Kerb Edge trim system has its own water-check kerb to help direct water to the gutter edge. Extruded from virgin plastic for a non-brittle, long-lasting and consistent finish. Designed to work in harmony with EPDM roofing, we include this trim range in our popular EPDM roofing kits (excluding shed kits).
The system has a range of products and accessories to complete the seal. These make installation fast and easy and form a hard-wearing, long-lasting finish to your flat roof projects. Other PermaRoof trim products include:
- Gutter/drip trim – a two-part system designed to sandwich roofing membrane and eliminate penetration when fixing.
- Internal and external corners – these injection moulded accessories seal the trim system at the corners and neaten the overall look.
- Trim end caps – these are available in two sizes and are used to blank off the ends of the trim where they join or at upstands. Injection moulded for consistency and fit.
- Joint clips – also known as butt straps, these are specifically designed to join two pieces of PermaRoof Edge trim together.
- Closed cell foam tape
- Bond & Seal sealant - please note that either foam tape or bond and seal must be used with the trim system to complete the watertight seal.
- Polypins – these are required to fix the trim to the fascia board where appropriate.
Customer Service and Delivery
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
How to fit PermaRoof kerb edge trim
PermaRoof kerb edge trim is fast and easy to install. Make sure you have all the components you need, such as the correct number of join clips, corners and caps. You will also need:
- Bond & Seal Sealant or;
- Foam tape
The Permaroof teams are happy to advise. Call us on 01773 441 947 during working hours or use the live chat facility.
Please read these considerations before purchasing your trim system.
If you are installing trim to complete a project using new EPDM membrane and plan to install a gutter trim too, the gutter back plate should be installed before completing the installation of the membrane. This simplifies installation and strengthens integrity.
Make sure that you have completed your kit list before beginning the installation of the PermaRoof UPVC Trim system. If you are replacing old or installing a complete trim system, you will need to ensure you have ordered sufficient:
- Gutter trim
- Internal/External Corners
- Corner end caps
- Joint clips
- Tape or sealant
To make quantifying easier, you could buy trim as part of a complete EPDM roofing kit. These included EPDM membrane, adhesive, trim and accessories, fixings and sealant.
Alternatively, use our free Kit Builder App to quantify your project. In just four steps, you can build an accurate kit list. Try it online here, no sign ups required.