PERMAROOF EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR 5KG
Emergency Roof Repair is ready to use straight from the tin and provides instant waterproofing in just one coat. Fast and easy roof repairs with liquid acrylic, ideal for DIY. 5kg tin, coverage approx. 2.5-5m2.
PermaRoof Emergency Roof Repair
Emergency Roof Repair is a liquid acrylic solution developed for fast and easy repairs to a range of roof surfaces. Fibres provide additional strength for instant waterproofing.
- Fast and easy to apply
- Ready to use, straight from the tin
- Waterproofs instantly in one coat
- 1 x 5kg tin
PermaRoof Emergency Roof repair is available in 5kg tins, offering approximately 2.5 – 5m2 coverage. It is applied using a clean, dry paintbrush to prepared surfaces. Suitable for a range of substrates and roofing types including (but not limited to):
- Bituminous coatings
The product contains fibres that provide additional strength for the coating by interlacing to cover small gaps or cracks.
Customer Service and Delivery
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
Using PermaRoof Emergency Roof Repair
The PermaRoof Emergency Roof Repair solution is straightforward to apply straight out of the tin. It can be applied in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 25°C and creates a waterproof seal instantly in just one coat.
Cold application ensures maximum safety, with none of the risks associated with traditional open flame and other hot roof repair methods.
Whether you need to make a fast, simple repair to last or create a temporary seal while you wait for planned works, PermaRoof Emergency Roof Repair could be the product for you.
Safety and Storage
- Store the Emergency Roof Repair product in a cool, dry environment and do not allow to freeze.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Keep away from naked flames
- Wear gloves and appropriate clothing when applying the product and follow safety guidelines for Working at Height
- Firmly replace the lid after use
- Stir well before use and wear suitable eye protection. If the product gets into the eyes, seek medical assistance.
Depending on the nature of the repair, you need very few, simple tools to apply Emergency Roof Repair:
- Broom or handheld household brush
- Scraping tool (if needed for a crack repair)
- Sharp work knife (if needed to cut away torn felt or membrane)
- Stirrer (such as those that fit onto a power drill)
First prepare the area and assess the repair. Use a brush or broom to sweep the area clear of dirt, dust and debris. Scrape out any dirt from cracks and ensure the area is clean. Cut away, if necessary, loose, damaged roofing material from the immediate area, but take care not to damage it further.
Once the area is clear and the damage carefully assessed, thoroughly stir the product for a few minutes until fully mixed. For best results use a stirrer attachment to a power drill.
Apply with a paintbrush to the affected area.
The product cures quickly and provides instant waterproofing in just one coat, even if it rains shortly after application. It provides a reliable seal for the long term if correctly applied or can be used for a temporary repair if the damage is more serious and requires a professional assessment.
Follow the preparation and application guidelines according to the manufacturer instructions for the best results.
Download your copy from our corporate resource library here.
Video: Emergency Roof Repair
Watch PermaRoof Emergency Roof Repair in action in the video below. See for yourself how fast and easy it can be to fix a leak in a flat roof with this product.