Mardome Trade Rooflight - 2100 x 1650 With Kerb
Mardome Trade Skylights and Rooflights
Mardome Trade is the standard specification dome unit in the Mardome dome rooflights range. Providing stylish, contemporary looks as standard and excellent insulation, triple skin Mardome Trade rooflights achieve a centre pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K with options to reduce Ud-value to as low as 0.95W/m²K. Designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation Mardome Trade is the first choice roof dome for flat roofs with a range of added extras to choose from including kerb options to suit every new build or refurbishment project.
- Guarantee: 20 Years
- Roof Pitch: 5 - 15 Deg
- U-Value 1.8w/M2K (Triple Skin)
By purchasing a Mardome Trade Dome + Insulated Upstand please note the sizes/dimensions refer to the Internal Aperture size (Roof Opening Size).
Why purchase a Mardome Trade Rooflight?
- Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out with aerodynamic low rise glazing unit
- Optimum thermal performance as standard with U-value of 1.8W/m²K and options to reduce this to 0.9W/m²K
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full width of dome including fixing flange avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation
- Extensive options to satisfy acoustics, ventilation and light transmission
- Multiwall PVC kerb in standard and tall options
- All cabling and actuators hidden within kerb on mains powered opening units
- Steep kerb walls allows larger glazing unit meaning more natural daylight
- Tapered kerb foot facilitates easy application of roof covering and eliminates the need for timber fillets
Available in standard sizes from 450x450mm up to 2400x1800mm with a choice of low rise dome or optional low rise pyramid shaped glazing units.
Mardome Trade has a range of kerb options available for all new build and refurbishment projects. Where no existing kerb is available the Mardome white multiwall PVC kerb, in two height options, is available to match standard dome sizes. A direct fix kerb is also available for fitting to a builders upstand. For full details please refer to the Mardome Kerb Options factsheet.
- Mardome standard kerb (150mm waterproofing height) - kerb profile varies with specification
- Mardome tall kerb (300mm waterproofing height)
- Direct fix kerb (for fixing to builders up stand)
- Kerb adaptor (for fitting standard domes to non-standard builders upstands)
- Mardome soaker (for fitting to profiled metal roof)
Mardome Trade Kerb Features
Almost vertical kerb walls allow a larger glazing area for more natural daylight
Actuators and powered opening components completely concealed within the kerb
Kerb is supplied pre-finished internally in white PVC
Multiwall PVC Kerb
Thermally efficient triple wall structure improves insulation. Manufactures from PVC which is light in weight yet robust and resilient to damage
Glazed with Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate and available in double, triple and quad skin units depending on the level of thermal insulation required
- *Double glazed argon filled glass inner glazing - improved Ud-values, acoustics and aesthetics
- 25mm structured polycarbonate inner glazing - improved thermal performance
*This option is not available with the access hatch option and limits other opening options, depending on size.
Mardome Trade rooflights offer the following ventilation options.
- Trickle Vents (Manual) - Standard Spec
- Automatic (Humidity Controlled) - Superior Spec
- Purge ventilation - manual or powered opening domes
- High extraction ventilation - powered and integrated into kerb*
- Manual opening (with optional extension pole)
- Mains powered opening with optional remote control and rain sensor
- Solar powered opening with optional rain sensor and thermostat control#
- Access hatch - lockable from the inside, this gas strut assisted opening unit can be used to gain access to the roof, used in conjunction with a suitable ladder/other means of access (not supplied)
* Not available on all dome sizes and only available on non-opening variants
# Not available with glass inner glazing option