Mardome Trade Rooflight - 2100 x 1500 No Kerb
Mardome Trade Skylights and Rooflights
Mardome Trade is the standard specification dome unit in the Mardome dome rooflights range. Providing stylish, contemporary looks as standard and excellent insulation, triple skin Mardome Trade rooflights achieve a centre pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K with options to reduce Ud-value to as low as 0.95W/m²K. Designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation Mardome Trade is the first choice roof dome for flat roofs with a range of added extras to choose from including kerb options to suit every new build or refurbishment project.
- Guarantee: 20 Years
- Roof Pitch: 5 - 15 Deg
- U-Value 1.8w/M2K (Triple Skin)
By purchasing a Mardome Trade Dome + Insulated Upstand please note the sizes/dimensions refer to the Internal Aperture size (Roof Opening Size).
Why purchase a Mardome Trade Rooflight?
- Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out with aerodynamic low rise glazing unit
- Optimum thermal performance as standard with U-value of 1.8W/m²K and options to reduce this to 0.9W/m²K
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full width of dome including fixing flange avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation
- Extensive options to satisfy acoustics, ventilation and light transmission
- Multiwall PVC kerb in standard and tall options
- All cabling and actuators hidden within kerb on mains powered opening units
- Steep kerb walls allows larger glazing unit meaning more natural daylight
- Tapered kerb foot facilitates easy application of roof covering and eliminates the need for timber fillets
Available in standard sizes from 450x450mm up to 2400x1800mm with a choice of low rise dome or optional low rise pyramid shaped glazing units.