Firestone Insulation Plate
Firestone galvanised insulation plates. Fast and easy to install, perfect for DIY. Used for roofing applications and attaching insulation boards.
- Flat and Smooth Finishing
- Perfect for Trade and DIY
- Designed to Limit Membrane Puncture
Product code: 7378673
- 76mm diameter
- 0.4mm/0.5mm thickness
- Material Galvalume® AZ50
- Pull‐through resistance 1179 N from centre hole
- Sold singly
- Also available in bulk (packs of 1000)
Firestone Insulation Plates are designed to be used with Firestone fasteners to securely attach insulation/cover boards in roofing applications. The recessed head and specific design create a flat and smooth finish while limiting the risk of membrane puncturing.
- Fast and easy to install, ideal for DIY
- Securely attaches insulation boards
- Creates and flat and smooth finish
- Designed to limit risk of membrane puncture
- Long lasting, non-brittle manufacture
- Ribbed on one side for easy installation.
In compliance with the requirements. Refer to the Firestone guidelines for specific installation instructions.
Customer Service and Delivery
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service, please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
How to fit the insulation plate
Correct installation of the insulation plate is important to ensure the best performance from your project over the duration of its long-expected lifespan. The appropriate Firestone Fastener must be used in conjunction with your Firestone Insulation Plate.
Position insulation plates over the insulation/cover boards as specified by the manufacturer.
Attach the plates to the roof deck using the appropriate Firestone fastener.
Install plates ribbed side up with the Firestone logo visible.