PREMIUM THICKNESS - Complete PREMIUM Firestone EPDM 1.52mm Rubber Flat Roof Kit (8m2 Minimum)
Complete Premium Grade Rubber Roofing Kits
Permaroof’s rubber roofing kits contain everything you need to replace your flat roof covering. High performance, premium grade (1.52mm) Firestone EPDM membrane, hand-cut to size to suit your project needs – trade or DIY.
Perfect for garage roofs, garden offices and flat roof extensions. Enter your dimensions and we do the rest. Order online today for fast delivery across the UK. (Minimum size 8m2).
- Fast and easy to fit – no experience needed
- Complete kit including edge trim
- Guaranteed for up to 25 years
- Thickness 1.52mm
- Weight 1.8kg per m2
- Custom cut up to 15.24m x 30m (enter your dimensions) Minimum 8m2
Please specify your preferred trim colour in the box above. Trim is available in three colours to suit your projects:
- Anthracite Grey
- Firestone EPDM Membrane
- Permaroof Water-Based Adhesive
- Permaroof Bonding Adhesive
- Permaroof UPVC 2-part Drip/Gutter Trim (for one long side of your roof)
- Permaroof UPVC Edge Trim (For one long side and two short sides)
- Permaroof External Corner (x4)
- Permaroof External Corner End Cap (x2)
- Permaroof Joint Clips
- Permaroof Edge Trim End Caps
- Permaroof Closed Cell Foam Tape
- Polypins (box of 100)
The premium grade Firestone rubber roof EPDM is ideal for heavy duty installations at 1.52mm and is also available in standard grade (1.14mm) for all types of domestic flat roofing.
- Premium grade EPDM
- Standard grade EPDM
Permaroof also stock a range of Firestone rubber roof kits in off-the-shelf-sizes from 6’ x 4’:
Important Information – please read before you place your order:
Permaroof rubber roof kits will be tailored to the include the correct quantities for your project specifications. We do all the calculations for adhesive, sealant and trim, so you don’t have to. It is important to read the notes below before you enter your roof sizes.
- Please add an additional 300mm to your roof size to both width and length to allow for an adequate overhang.
- Minimum order size 8m2 – orders placed below this minimum size will be refunded.
- Select your trim colour preference when you place your order. Trim is available in black, white and anthracite grey.
- Permaroof’s rubber roof kits contain sufficient gutter trim for one long side of your roof. If you require gutter for the short side of your roof instead, please email us after you have placed your order at [email protected], quoting your order reference number.
For some projects, such as those with adjoining brickwork, extrusions (flue pipes, drain outlets or corner detailing) additional materials may be required:
- Pipe Detail - Quickseam pipe flashing
- Corner or Skylight Detail - Quickprime Plus & 9" Formflash
- Termination to Brickwork - Metal Wall Flashing
- Internal Drain - EPDM Drain Outlet
Features and Benefits of EPDM Rubber Roof Kits:
Ideal for DIY
Applied in a single sheet, EPDM roofing membrane installation results in fewer seams and reduced installation time. Cold applied using water-based and bonding adhesives. Safe, fast and easy to apply.
Superior Durability in all temperatures
Unmatched resistance to ozone and UV radiation. 100% water resistant over the long term. Proven worldwide high performance in a range of locations and climates. Life expectancy of more than 50 years.
Remains flexible at extreme temperatures and maintains UV stability. Elongation is possible to more than 300% to accommodate significant building movement and temperature fluctuations.
Low life-cycle cost
Requires little or no maintenance over the lifespan. Suitable for DIY application and reduces professional installation time. Firestone EPDM is a long-term flat roof waterproofing solution with a low life cycle cost.
Limited environmental impact during the manufacturing process and throughout use. Fully recyclable.
Fully tailored rubber roof kits
Permaroof can custom-build your flat roof kits up to 15.24m x 30m with one single-ply membrane. We calculate and tailor your kit to suit your exact needs with sufficient materials to get the job done – no waste, no fuss.
Customer Service and Delivery:
The award winning Permaroof sales and customer support teams are on hand should you need help with your order on 01773 441 947.
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat.
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
How to fit your rubber roof kits
Both preparation and installation of Firestone rubber roof kits are important to ensure the best performance from your project. The Permaroof teams are happy to advise. Call us on 01773 441 947 during working hours or use the live chat facility. We can also connect you with a trained EPDM installer if you decide DIY isn’t for you.
Preparation of the roof deck
Preparation is one of the most important stages of the installation. Ensure the surface is free from debris, dirt and dust and is in good condition. Correct preparation is essential to ensure both successful application of the EPDM membrane and long-term performance.
Application of the membrane
Lay out the EPDM membrane over the surface area of your roof allowing for the correct overhang. Allow the membrane to rest for around 30 minutes to allow packing creases to dissipate.
Fold the EPDM back to expose around half of the roof.
If you have the Permaroof spray adhesive, spray an even coat across both the membrane and the exposed roof deck. If you’re using the roller to apply water-based bonding adhesive to the substrate, apply an even coat.
Roll the membrane into the adhesive and remove trapped air or wrinkles by smoothing with a soft bristle broom or brush.
Trim excess membrane, leaving approx. 50mm overhang.
Full installation instructions are provided with your rubber roof kits (online).
To find more installation guides, please visit the Permaroof resource library here.
Useful guides available for reference:
- Roof Preparation
- Permaroof Trim Guide
- Application of EPDM Guide
- Rubber Roofing FAQ's
- And many more.
Permaroof UK Ltd also have an extensive video library containing installation tutorials, EPDM detailing demonstrations and products information.
Visit the Permaroof video library here.