WELCOME TO PERMAROOF
We are the UK Importer and Distributor of Firestone RubberCover and single ply EPDM rubber roofing systems, operating from our Head office in Derbyshire. We have been distributing this product for the last 14 years and have gained unrivalled knowledge over this time.
We also operate the National Training Centre for Firestone RubberCover at our premises. Our facility allows us to stock a significant amount of EPDM and has capacity for cutting hundreds of sheets per day. Centrally located in the UK, allows our delivery capabilities to cater for virtually everyone.
The Patented Permaroof Trim System:
We are the patent owners of this trim system, which has proved to be the installers choice for finishing off the EPDM roof.
National Network of Local Stockists:
The bulk of Firestone RubberCover in the UK is supplied by Permaroof and supports a national network of local stockists. Please call our office for your nearest branch.
We also supply a network of contractors, all of whom have attended a one-day residential Firestone training course, enabling them to run a high demand flat roofing company.
Firestone RubberCover™ is also available as a DIY kit. Standard features of our service include:
• Full Site Survey by experienced personnel.
• Complete Report including expected residual lifetime of roof and necessary details.
• Recommendations for new or remedial works and the appropriate installation system.
• Quotation based on experienced estimation, survey, report and recommendation.
• Site Safety Planning is included as the norm, including conformance to all relevant Health and Safety Regulations
• Quality Mark
• 20 Year membrane warranty: a laminated and company sealed warranty given with every installation which has been installed by a registered installer.
All helping to provide reliable and professional, permanently waterproofed flat roofing installations.
OSCAR SCHEME - On Site Competence Assessment Report - An optional scheme we can provide for the tradesperson that wants to stick out from the rest. A third-party company will inspect the installers work, and certificate them once they have passed the stringent test. Full details upon request.
Customer Service and Delivery