AA FIRE RATED - Complete Firestone EPDM 1.14mm Rubber Flat Roof Kit (8m2 Minimum)
ENTER YOUR OWN SIZE! - Complete Firestone EPDM Rubber Flat Roof Kit
Thickness - 1.14mm AA FIRE RATED (Premium 1.52mm and Standard 1.14mm also available)
Firestone EPDM membrane is hand cut to size depending on your requirements.
Please enter the dimensions you require above
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ENTER YOUR ROOF SIZE ABOVE WITH 300MM EXTRA ON THE LENGTH AND WIDTH FOR OVERHANG
Enter your roof size with 300mm extra on the length and width above and we will put together a complete flat roof kit for you! We have done all the hard work calculating what trims and adhesives you need so that you don't have to!
This kit will include:
- Firestone EPDM to fit your chosen size 8M2 MINIMUM
- Permaroof Water Based Adhesive to suit
- Permaroof Bonding Adhesive to suit
- Permaroof Upvc 2 part Drip / Gutter Trim (Enough lengths for one long side of your roof) - If your gutter is on the short side, place your order and send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will swap it over for you.
- Permaroof Upvc Edge Trim (For one long side and two short sides)
- Permaroof External Corner (x4)
- Permaroof External Corner End Cap (x2)
- Permaroof Joint Clips (Enough clips for your kit size)
- Permaroof Edge Trim End Cap (Enough caps for your size kit)
- Permaroof Closed Cell Foam Tape (8m roll - enough for your kit size)
- Polypins (box of 100)
- Permaroof Trim Installation Guides can be found on our website HERE
If your flat roof is attached to brickwork, or has a pipe or corner detail you will need to include additional materials, these can all be found within our online shop.
YOU MUST ORDER A MINIMUM OF 8M2 TO BE SUPPLIED THIS KIT OTHERWISE YOUR ORDER WILL BE REFUNDED
- Pipe Detail - Add Quickseam pipe flashing
- Corner or Skylight Detail- Add Quickprime Plus & 9" Formflash
- Termination to Brickwork - Add Metal Wall Flashing
- Internal Drain - Add EPDM Drain Outlet
Installation Guides can be found on our download section of the site.
Useful guides that you may want to consider looking at or printing for reference:
We can cut to size anything up to 15m x 61m in one single ply membrane. Call us on 01773 441 947 for any help or technical queries.
ATTENTION TRADE CUSTOMERS
Are you a trade customer already using Firestone EPDM or a new customer thinking of using it on a regular basis? Give us a call now on 01773 441 947, we have trade accounts available with prices to suit and we will beat any of your current prices paid GUARANTEED!
EPDM Features and benefits
Firestone EPDM is a high performing synthetic rubber membrane offering a unique combination of features and benefits.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Available in large sheet sizes anything up to 12.5m x 30m, resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time.
SUPERIOR WEATHERABILITY AND DURABILITY
Due to its composition, essentially EPDM polymers and carbon black, Firestone EPDM offers unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation, and ultimately ageing. Life expectancy of 50+ years!
HIGH FLEXIBILITY AND ELONGATION
Firestone EPDM remains flexible at temperatures down to -45 degrees and can elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements and temperature fluctuations.
LOW LIFE-CYCLE COST
Firestone EPDM requires little or no maintenance. This feature combined with the inherent durability and competitive installed cost of EPDM roofing systems, result in a very low life-cycle cost.
Firestone EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impact during manufacture and use of the product.
Do you accept refunds?1 answer
Hi Carol, thank you for your query.
Yes, we do. For all the info, please find the full returns and refunds policy here. (https://www.permaroofstore.co.uk/default/returns-policy)
Alternatively, you can call to discuss with a member of the EPDM products team on 01773 441947. Hope this helps, thanks again.