EPDM PAVING SUPPORT PAD
Rubber Paving Support Pad
Diameter - 120mm
Height - 9mm
Weight Tollerance - 8000kg
Our rubber pads are very tough and flexible. Being made from rubber, they offer superior sound and vibration qualities, making them useful for residential installations. They have good levels of elasticity and will not slip on the surface beneath during application.
They are ideal for softer membranes such as single ply EPDM (firestone) and asphalt, since their softer profile and flexible makeup will not dig into the surface.
- A fast, labour saving way to lay paving
- Uniform paving provided by positioning lugs
- No need for mortar or pointing, reducing weight and mess
- No direct contact with insulation or waterproof membranes, avoiding damage and protecting from sunlight
- Paving can be taken up at any time to inspect deck, clean or carry out repairs
- A void beneath the slabs where services can be hidden from view
Four positioning lugs ensure fast, clean installation of secure, uniform paving. The rainwater will run in between and beneath each slab, along the fall built into the deck, and into the outlet.
It is a free standing system, with the weight of the slab holding everything in place. They are ideal for ballasted roofs.
For further product information please contact us - 01773 441 947
Product code: 1200921