*EPDM EDGE TRIM 2.5M *
Permaroof EPDM edge trim helps to seal and protect your flat roofing projects from water ingress. A built-in kerb traps roofing membrane and creates a reliable waterproof seal.
Permaroof EPDM Edge Trim 2.5m
Consistent and non-brittle manufacture. Fast and easy to apply, perfect for DIY. Edge trim for EPDM roofing systems and flat roof kits.
- Seals and Protects
- Perfect for Trade & DIY
- Unique Water-Check Kerbs
Permaroof EPDM edge trim helps to seal and protect your flat roofing projects from water ingress. A built-in kerb traps roofing membrane and creates a reliable, effective waterproof seal that will help you get the most from your installation over the long-term.
- 2.5m lengths
- 65mm thickness
- Developed by Permaroof
- Non-brittle, extruded virgin UPVC
Features and benefits of EPDM edge trim:
- Fast and easy to install, ideal for DIY
- Seals and protects flat roofing
- Ensures a neat and professional finish
- Directs water away from the kerb edge
- Prevents water ingress
- Reliable waterproofing for the long term
- Complements EPDM flat roof kits
- Predrilled for easy fitting
- Long lasting, non-brittle manufacture
- Helps get the most from your EPDM system
- Suitable for domestic flat roofing
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology
- Designed by roofing professionals
With long lasting, reliable performance to perfectly complement EPDM roofing systems, the Permaroof EPDM Edge Trim is ideal for completing and neatening domestic roofing projects.
The EPDM Edge Trim system was developed by Permaroof to seal, protect and neaten the edges of your Firestone RubberCoverTM EPDM flat roofing projects, large or small. You won’t find a better option for the same price anywhere else. Order today before 12pm for same day processing and fast delivery.
- EPDM Rubber Roofing
Customer Service and Delivery
- Orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day for fast delivery (Mainland UK).
- Collection available from Alfreton, Derby by appointment.
- For further product information or after sales service please contact our friendly team by phone, email or chat
Contact our team to discuss setting up your trade account. Benefit from preferential pricing, a dedicated account manager, samples and marketing materials and much more. Give us a call now on 01773 441 947.
How to fit EPDM edge trim
Correct installation of the Permaroof EPDM Edge Trim system is important to ensure the best performance from your project over the duration of its long-expected lifespan.
Permaroof Bond and Seal and Permaroof Closed Cell Foam Tape must be used to form a seal between the Trim and the EPDM. Polypins are used to fix the trim into the Fascia Board. Corner pieces and End caps are used to finish any open edges. (sold separately).
The following EPDM edge trim products will ensure a top-notch system that will offer longevity and reliability:
- EPDM Edge Trim External Corner
- Permaroof Joint Clip
- Permaroof Edge Trim End Cap
- Plastisol Wall Flashing
- Permaroof Closed Cell Foam Tape (6m roll)
- Polytop Nails (box of 100)
- Permaroof Bond and Seal Sealant
Note that quantities will vary according to your project dimensions. The Permaroof teams are experienced in EPDM roofing and are happy to advise. Call us on 01773 441 947 or use the free EPDM Kit Builder App to help.
Kerb edges can be installed after the membrane has been applied. Cut the trim to size if necessary.
Trim the membrane so that a maximum of 50mm of EPDM overhangs the perimeter edge. Offer the trim into place and fix securely using the pre-drilled slots for easy fitting.
When joining lengths of EPDM edge trim, end caps and joint clips must be used. Complete the installation with corners and end caps (sold separately – see trim kit list above).
Our trim system is fast and easy to install, making it ideal for DIY roofing projects of any size. Once correctly installed, you can be confident that your EPDM projects are effectively sealed and 100% watertight with Permaroof EPDM Edge Trim for the long-term.